If you need to hire any of our equipment, then get in touch to discuss your requirements.
All of our kit is tested before it is sent out so you can have complete confidence in its operation.
Hire fees vary depending upon the kit you require and the length of time you need it for.
We only hire to professionals to safeguard the equipment from accidents or misuse.
Our kit is our livelihood, we treat it with care and expect you to do the same.
Requirements before you hire
There are number of requirements you must fulfill to meet our insurance demands before hiring from us for the first time.
You will need to produce the following:
- 2 x references from people in the filming industry.
- 2 x items of photo ID. One of which must be your passport. The second should be your drivers license, or other photo ID.
- 2 x items of personal mail giving proof of your address (utility bill or bank statement)
- You need to provide us with a copy of your insurance to provide evidence that you have sufficient insurance in place to cover the value of the kit being hired.
- A photograph of the hirer on collection, which we will take.
- The operator must be present when collecting the kit, no one else can collect the equipment.
- You will have to sign a hire contract making you legally responsible for the equipment and any damage or losses which may occur.
All of these documents need to be originals and not copies. We will take our own copies/photos when you arrive.
Hire of equipment is by prior arrangment only.
These requirements are to protect us and the equipment from misuse or theft.
We can teach you how to use some of our more specialized filming equipment to enable you to get the most from it.
Training also keeps you, your crew and the equipment safe.